Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Representative Published Court and Appellate Decisions
- Lenz vs Commissioner – United States Tax Court – A reviewed decision reversing prior decision preventing carry forward of investment interest deduction past loss year.
- Leshke vs IRS – United States Tax Court – Established rules governing deductibility of business gifts
- U.S. vs Turner – IRS’s first abusive tax shelter case.
- Cole vs Hubanks – Wisconsin Supreme Court - Held that firemen’s rule barring tort recovery to firemen does not apply to police officers.
- Lyman vs Lyman – Wisconsin Court of Appeals - Established standards for dischargeability in bankruptcy of marital property settlements.